So I’m doing a 30 day blog challenge.
1. There’s an article I was sent today.
Amazingly it pegs me in a very narrow way. I do look for intelligence. For a while I thought I might be asexual just because I was having trouble finding any one I was actually attracted to.
2. Speaking of asexual… This won’t particularly win over my heart but I hate men who try to get aggressive in their pursuit of women. It’s the hugest turn off. Just be yourself, you don’t have to slobber all over me for me to get you might be interested.
3. Cats. Doesn’t matter if you have them or if you just like them. If you don’t like them well then you’re talking to the wrong person. Cats are amazing and I miss mine everyday because I couldn’t take him with me so he’s at my parent’s house for now.
4. Goth. Not Emo but if you’re goth…well at least you’re trying to be an individual. Unless you’re an elitist, then that negates the goth factor.
5. Being genuine. I love people that can have real conversations. You don’t have to be the most intelligent person in the room. You just have to be interested in life, in the pursuit of being happy or at least content. To listen to people and to have a real dialogue going. Humans look for connections because we feel so cut off from each other.
Well, that’s it. Pretty short and sweet. I hope this thirty day challenge will force me to get back into blogging and writing down my feelings. I’ve been dealing with a nasty creative block lately.